A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its function is to allow the website to remember your visit when you return to browse this page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the Web content to their profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any page would be diminished significantly. In order to find out more information about what cookies are, what do they store, how to delete or disable them, etc., , please follow this link.
Cookies used on this website
This web site uses the following own cookies:
- session cookies: In order to ensure that users who leave comments on the blog are human and not automated applications, thus combat spam.
This web site uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors of this website. By using this web site you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do to communicate directly with Google.
- Social Networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons or Share type I like.
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we link a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools and cookies from there you must be carried out the removal or disabling of the cookies. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the browsers mentioned.
- In some cases you need to install the browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them..
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law to this purpose. As Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European standards. You can find detailed information on this subjectat this link. For information on using that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions about this cookies policy do not hesitate contacting us through the contact section.